Pledge by Red Skelton

Translate

Search & Win

Friday, April 3, 2009

Last Performance For This Season

The last performance for this season is Saturday at the Civic Center. Both Rachel and Ashley will be performing. Rachel has 7 performances on Saturday.I sure hope she can remember that many.

Check back in a few days. I will try to have their performances on here. I have an extra SD card I will be taking along so I can take pictures and record as much as possible.

If you can come it is $5.00 and begins at 6:00 pm I think most people will be impressed with the talent of these skaters and their dedication. Their parents and families will be proud of them also.

Ice skating as with any other private/semi-private lessons are expensive and when you see the wonderful fruits of the expense it makes you know that you have not wasted time or money.

No comments:

"Don't treat someone like a priority when all they are willing to treat you like is an option." -- Unknown