Pledge by Red Skelton

Translate

Search & Win

Monday, April 13, 2009

This school year

This school year is almost over. Yippee. It has been a short year, however retirement is looking good. 5 more years. It does not seem that I should be that old... It seems just the other day I was beginning teaching. I look back on those years and say... wow I have been having a good time for a good many years. I can't wait for the summer. I have so many things on my list that I want to do. I am getting a lot of the work done on my list right now. I almost have all the information back in my family files. It seems like I have been working forever. Back at 14956 names and information. Wow I wish there was an easier way of doing this. Oh well, it will get done as long as I keep on pluggin' away!!!

No comments:

"Don't treat someone like a priority when all they are willing to treat you like is an option." -- Unknown