Pledge by Red Skelton

Translate

Search & Win

Sunday, April 19, 2009

Magazine Update

This is a slow process. It seems I saved magazines for many years. I am finding some really good and useful information in them. As I go through them and the summer holiday arrives, I hope to have them finished by then.

I almost have all of the pictures scanned and in the computer. This is a BIG task. However when I finish all of this scanning I will need to organize them on my flash drive. That is going to be a challenge also. But at least it is all on the computer and I can move things around easily and it is taking up only the tower size space and not those big ole filing cabinets.

No comments:

"Don't treat someone like a priority when all they are willing to treat you like is an option." -- Unknown