Pledge by Red Skelton

Translate

Search & Win

Sunday, January 11, 2009

Genealogy

I have been working on my files. I am almost done entering all the data again since I lost it, thank God I paper back-upped all of my files, when I had to have a new had drive a few (6) years ago. Feels good to know I am almost done with that part. Now I am heading to the attic to make sure I have everything from there (pictures, documents, etc.) I know I drive my family insane with my love of family history, but maybe one day they will want my information because they feel it is important or interesting. I am almost finished scanning important information and am trying to keep all programs current so it will always be available. I want to go to the nursing homes this summer and visit with some of the "old folks" to hear and record stories they have to tell. I will post them someplace on the Internet in case someone someplace will find them fascinating. Maybe I will create a book with their stories. Who knows. Well good nite. And good thoughts.

No comments:

"Don't treat someone like a priority when all they are willing to treat you like is an option." -- Unknown