Pledge by Red Skelton

Translate

Search & Win

Saturday, January 24, 2009

January Almost Over

Wow has this month passed quickly. One more week and it will be February. I have been busy scanning more things into my computer. I can't wait until it is warm enough to work in the attic again. Maybe everything I have to scan will be done by then and I can attack the attic with full attention. Don't get me wrong it is not because it is a "clean house" type thing. I just have so many things that I never use and feel I should get rid of them so others may have them if they want the excess. I am also trying to make sure I have all of my genealogy things from there and stored properly. When Kristina and her girls moved in a few years back I just put things up there and didn't keep it real organized, so now I need to go through all the containers and find stuff, throw stuff out, scan stuff and just feel organized once again.
Lara's phone was stolen while she was shopping. However since it is a smart phone they will not be able to activate it, so they wasted their energy. Technology is so advanced these days. Any way thank God for the insurance we carry on the phones.
I finally was brave enough to purchase Julian's workout program for the Wii. She is as tough on it as she is on the show. Will see if the combination of her workouts and the Wii fit workout will quicken my weight loss.

No comments:

"Don't treat someone like a priority when all they are willing to treat you like is an option." -- Unknown