Pledge by Red Skelton

Translate

Search & Win

Monday, January 12, 2009

Rachel Skating, Monday, Snow and Wind, me and my Wii-me

Rachel is here. She has been at the ice rink since 3:45. She just arrived home here to Grandmum's at 8:15. She loves the ice and the excitement of performing. It was snowing earlier when I took her a sandwich. However it has stopped for the time being. We are under a warning for snow and wind after midnight.We will see. So far this year we have not missed a day of school, knock on wood, no matter how bad the weather was... dense fog you couldn't see in front of your car, ice... so snow and wind... school will be on tomorrow.
I am proud of myself, I have not missed one day on my Wii... well Jane missed one day, however Fred exercised for her. I(and my alter-ego Fred) have lost 6 pounds now. Pat us on the back. We are working hard at this... 30 to 60 minutes per day. Can you imagine what I would loose if I did it 90 to 120 minutes per day...!
It is Monday and today we had some classes that over half of the students were out sick or they went home sick. Not good. I am glad I am as old as I am. Beginning teachers have a tendency to get sick a lot because they are not use to all of those germs... When you get to be my age they don't seem to affect you as much...KNOCK ON WOOD AGAIN!

No comments:

"Don't treat someone like a priority when all they are willing to treat you like is an option." -- Unknown