Pledge by Red Skelton

Translate

Search & Win

Friday, January 2, 2009

Me and my Wii-Me

Well I have officially started... Well I started Christmas... I am now contemplating when I will fit this into my schedule once school starts. I also created my alter-ego Fred. I wanted to compare the male-female roles of the Wii. I do believe the males are dominant. Fred scores higher, has a lower BMI and seems to be more physically fit that my Wii.
I attribute this to the fact it is produced in a country were the male figure is considered dominant. Of course in most society of the world this is true also.
I plan to make my Wii as fit, if not fitter, than my alter-ego. Plan - to make Fred the guinea pig... he will do the exercises first each day. He will be weighed first each day ... etc. Take that Fred... I challenge my alter-ego to surpass me! Well we all know he cannot succeed at this task since I am in control of the "program."
I challenge my family to a fitness duel... I know all of us have Wii Fit.... Can you beat me? Some of you need to gain and become more fit -- others, like me, need to lose. I CHALLENGE THEE!

No comments:

"Don't treat someone like a priority when all they are willing to treat you like is an option." -- Unknown