Pledge by Red Skelton

Translate

Search & Win

Sunday, January 4, 2009

Sunday, School Tomorrow

The vacation is over. I am a little discouraged as I did not get near as much done as I had planned to. Of course we need to hope for SNOW DAYS as on those days we have NO PLANS and can do those things that we want to do that we never seem to have time to do.
I do enjoy my job -- most days. However retirement is looking better and better. James is gone to Casi's house. Tomorrow is the big day. She has been seizure free since the surgery and now she can get a driver's license. Can't wait. I am so happy for her. Freedom awaits... well freedom to drive and go to the store if she wants to without depending on others to take her. She is already talking about getting more involved in the community and helping others.

I AM PROUD TO CALL YOU MY DAUGHTER CASI. Stay strong.

I am also proud of my other children.

I really don't have a lot to say. I am watching Stars on Ice. I am hoping Rachel is too as it would be a good opportunity to watch and study others and how they move. I sit here watching and thinking she has all of the basic steps now comes the fluff and stuff. Maybe one day we will be watching her on TV... or maybe I will get the opportunity to go to the Olympics to watch her perform.... Wouldn't that be thrilling. I wouldn't even care if she won a gold medal... just being there and getting a chance to compete. RACHEL I WANT TO WATCH YOU ON TV SOME DAY.

Lara, Chris and Isabela are back from Tennessee. From their site it looks like they had fun. See ya all in the spring, except Isabela... have fun the next 15 days. It was nice getting to know you.

Kristina and her family have been having fun with their Wii. I will be seeing Rachel tomorrow and she always spends Monday night after practice here with me. They want to work on their sewing. We will see.

James called and he wants his dad to go to Florida with him for the Daytona 200 motorcycle race. Dad is not sure yet. We will see.

Take care as I need to get some work done for school tomorrow.

No comments:

"Don't treat someone like a priority when all they are willing to treat you like is an option." -- Unknown