Pledge by Red Skelton

Translate

Search & Win

Friday, February 20, 2009

Cookbook for my Senior Students

I am in the process of writing my annual cookbook for my students. Any recipes, helpful hints are welcome. Email me at playnejane@oakwood.k12.il.us
Here is the index to see if you have something you would like to contribute.

Table of Contents

Section 1 –How To and Other Things Important to Know
Section 2 – Meat
Section 3 – Vegetables
Section 4 – Fruits
Section 5 – Casseroles
Section 6 – Cakes, Cookies, Pies, Candies & Sweet Treats
Section 7 – Breads
Section 8 - Crock Pot and Microwave Cooking
Section 9 – Wild Game
Section 10 – Entertaining Ideas
Section 11– Cleaning Clues and Keeping an Organized Life
Section 12 – Internet and Other Resources

No comments:

"Don't treat someone like a priority when all they are willing to treat you like is an option." -- Unknown