Pledge by Red Skelton

Translate

Search & Win

Friday, February 27, 2009

Home schooling

I teach school, however I am not against homeschooling children. In fact I homeschooled 2 of my own children. They have done as well in college as our others. I find it hard to believe that there are so many people against it. If I had the resources I would open a school for kids. One where homeschooling was the bases. I think education has become a "boxed" enviroment where we expect all students to learn exactly alike. This is not realitiy. We need students to fit in all aspects of society. We need less "CORPOARTE" screw-up CEO's and more real life I need to work just to pay for food and gas, HONEST working people. Right now we have the corporate mantality. We need to get rid of that philosphy.

No comments:

"Don't treat someone like a priority when all they are willing to treat you like is an option." -- Unknown