Pledge by Red Skelton

Translate

Search & Win

Saturday, February 7, 2009

Getting The Attic Tackled

I just spent one hour in the attic. I did make another large dent in the stuff up there. I know my garbage people think I have a lot of trash. Well not really, but some of the stuff was my late aunt's, and cousin's and others that I just didn't bother to go through before I put it in the attic. Now I am weeding it out. Books are being donated to the library, genealogy type stuff - scanned and entered into my files - stuff no one wants - either will be donated to the animal shelter to help purchase things for the animals - to the church to take to the places it donates things --- or the trash. You only have room for so much stuff --- I am beyond my max and don't like it. I am not a saver, where as my husband is. Well so long for now as I am heading to my genealogy work. It never seems to end.

No comments:

"Don't treat someone like a priority when all they are willing to treat you like is an option." -- Unknown