Pledge by Red Skelton

Translate

Search & Win

Wednesday, May 2, 2012

Are we there yet?

Are we there yet? Very long train ride.... all night. Boy was I glad when we finally arrived at our destination. Germany. Yes that's right... Germany... East Germany, on the side of the infamous Nazi party. I have noticed they speak very little English... they have an active population of Nazi group, leaving notice on walls that the Nazi rule. I only know that I am eating pizza and went with Hawaiian because I recognized the name. Translator lead me to believe that I was eating what I thought... and I was indeed. Christopher said he wasn't sure about one word in the one he wanted. I told him sounds like mushroom.... translated.... indeed mushroom. Wasn't bad. The resort has done their best to set up their menus with English translations.... So far we have eaten many things we could eat in America.... Thank God for whoopers, big mac, pizza and KFC..... I can at least know what I am eating.
Oh yeah.... Christopher requested ice cream so much last year while he was here that they now have an ice cream menu.... too much influence for one person.... LOL. Well off for now.... catch ya later.

No comments:

"Don't treat someone like a priority when all they are willing to treat you like is an option." -- Unknown