Pledge by Red Skelton

Translate

Search & Win

Saturday, May 5, 2012

London... Cold and Wet

We are up after taking a nap.... Cold and pouring down rain. Bummer! We are not going out in this. Back to the airport and the hotel. We look around the shops and find a great place to eat. I had what we would call a hamburger. I liked everything about it except the type of cheese. I will add a picture later of our food choices. It surprised me that when I took the toothpick out of my hamburger the mustard and ketchup started coming out of the hole left behind. This was basically our lunch and dinner. We were still very tired from the trip over. Katelyn has been very good with all of this traveling. Of course she is still going about business as if she was in the USA. So nice to be able to live in such a state as a baby.... time means little to you ~ when you are tired you sleep, when you are hungry you eat and when you want to play you play.  Wait that sounds like the life of a retired person. Oh no, I need to get a job. Don't want to live that way for a longggggg time.

No comments:

"Don't treat someone like a priority when all they are willing to treat you like is an option." -- Unknown