Pledge by Red Skelton

Translate

Search & Win

Wednesday, May 16, 2012

Mother's Day spent in England

Mother's Day I was spending in England with Lara, Chris and Katelyn. I will post site seeing pictures later. We had a wonderful dinner at ~Maze~ one of Gordon Ramsey's places. Prices very high.... You paid for each item individually. Great meal and thanks for the surprise Chris, Lara and Katelyn. LOVED IT!




 The staff were great to us....Katelyn held by them and treated special.
 Our beginners ~ Ribs ~ Chris wishes he had gotten this recipe.
 Cole slaw I ordered. Chris loved it and he doesn't like cole slaw. I can tell this here... He got to go into the Ramsey kitchen and meet the chef.

 Lara and Chris shared this steak.
 My pork chop.
 Lara and I had bread pudding with caramel banana.
Chris' dessert - chocolate ice cream

No comments:

"Don't treat someone like a priority when all they are willing to treat you like is an option." -- Unknown