Pledge by Red Skelton

Translate

Search & Win

Tuesday, May 22, 2012

Devon and......

Devon and his "German" money.... When I finally got to their house, he was waiting outside for us to arrive. First question, "Where's my Germany money?" I told him I have it right here.
 Devon doesn't understand that the Euro is an European nation money. He calls his money his German money even his British money.
We went inside and we split the money so Austin could have his also. I pulled out a "special" pound with a dragon on it. This is a Welsh coin and you are the only one to have this one with a dragon.
From that point on any time he showed his coins he put his "special" dragon coin in a special placement. I think he looked at his coins for at least 5 hours out of 15 hours. He kept telling everyone, "I have a special dragon coin. No one else has one."

No comments:

"Don't treat someone like a priority when all they are willing to treat you like is an option." -- Unknown