Pledge by Red Skelton

Translate

Search & Win

Tuesday, May 1, 2012

Scary....

Scary... Yes it is scary thinking about going to a different country. I don't know anything about life style or food. I have wanted to go to Wales all my life. I now have a chance to go and visit. It is scary. What will it be like? Will I go into my "shy" mode and have a hard time?
This is a big step for me. I am very comfortable in my home land. I don't fear most things. I don't know. When we were in Jamaica I saw armed men, in a jeep, driving quickly up a hill in front of the resort.
Will I have the same kind of experience in Europe.
It is scary because my husband won't be there. I depend on him for security. Funny. At one time I did not fear travel. Took the kids to many places without their father as he had to work.
I will be okay. But a month is a long time to be away from my husband and I worry about mom.

No comments:

"Don't treat someone like a priority when all they are willing to treat you like is an option." -- Unknown