Pledge by Red Skelton

Translate

Search & Win

Tuesday, June 7, 2011

Garden

Wow I really need my Gardener to get out of jail. His drinking gets him in trouble.
I went out in the garden today, spending about 2 hours just weeding and digging up a few plants for a former student that gave me a dozen cannas bulbs.
I am thinking I need to redo the garden. I don't know. I think this will have to be a fall project as I am afraid to dig some of my plants up this time of the year. I will think on this a bit.
I am thinking of taking the master gardeners classes. That would be fun.
I am off to think on the garden bit, taking notes of what I have and then decide what I want to do.

No comments:

"Don't treat someone like a priority when all they are willing to treat you like is an option." -- Unknown