Pledge by Red Skelton

Translate

Search & Win

Tuesday, June 7, 2011

Retirement

It does not feel like I am retired yet. Of course this could be because I always have the summers off. In the fall I think I may miss not teaching. I have caught myself a few times thinking of things I need to do in my "classroom" soon. Isn't it funny that teachers start planning for the next school year just as their regular year ends?
I know many people believe that teachers do not work during the summer months. They do. Not always just on things for school, but second jobs and classes.
This will be a strange year for me. No workshops, no classes I need to take for those CPUs and no planning for next years classes.

No comments:

"Don't treat someone like a priority when all they are willing to treat you like is an option." -- Unknown