Pledge by Red Skelton

Translate

Search & Win

Wednesday, June 29, 2011

Hey Hey We're the Monkees....

Hey Hey We're the Monkees.... Taking my sister to the Monkees Concert. Heart be still.
My daughter and her husband are taking me (and my "poor" husband) as my mother's day (father's day) gift and I am taking my sister.

Davy Jones is from our mother land, Can't wait to hear that accent...
Of course I loved Mickey... gotta love those drummers.

When my daughter wanted to know if I would love to go to the concert, since I "forced" them to listen to that "old" music (that they now love) while riding in the car... My response to her was, "The Monkees are my NSYNC of your generation."

So look out Monkees, I will be sitting in the audience with all the "old" gals that loved you then and still love you today.
I think I will play the Monkee CD all the way there and maybe all the way home... LOL

No comments:

"Don't treat someone like a priority when all they are willing to treat you like is an option." -- Unknown