Pledge by Red Skelton

Translate

Search & Win

Wednesday, June 22, 2011

Trip to Wales?

I sure hope that son-in-law Chris gets sent to England or Wales soon. I have a hankering I will have a genealogy trip I need to go on.
It seems that my mother has another uncle. An Uncle William, that did not come to America. I am wondering if their sister Sarah also did not make the trip. I just wonder if she was a servant or something at the time they moved here. I sure wish I would have been older and asked more questions of grandma.

I have evidence of William. I have evidence that he was ill. I now have my mother telling me that her mother talked of her brother William and that he was too ill to come to America.

I also know she has another uncle I cannot account for. Great-grandma Jones talks of him in numerous things, however I know nothing about him and my mother doesn't either.

Oh the trials of a genealogist. The search quest. I will keep plugging away and hope to find my answers.

I need lots of trip money also. I need to write my book.

No comments:

"Don't treat someone like a priority when all they are willing to treat you like is an option." -- Unknown