Pledge by Red Skelton

Translate

Search & Win

Monday, June 27, 2011

Save the date...

I need to get the save this date cards out to people this week or weekend. Lara has given me a date for the baby shower ~ August 20, 2011. Now I need to start the planning phase.
Boy does it come in handy having a sister who has already given a baby shower. It has been too many years ago for me to remember. Rachel's is the last one I gave. Marianne gave Casi's. So I will once again claim the "grandma" clause and schedule this one.
Time to start finding some great ideas for showers.
I have asked Chris' mother to help with the shower. I think she will enjoy being involved it.
So family, save this date.

No comments:

"Don't treat someone like a priority when all they are willing to treat you like is an option." -- Unknown