Pledge by Red Skelton

Translate

Search & Win

Friday, July 15, 2011

Heat Wave!?!

Getting prepared for the next round of heat wave. Air on full blast... Cooling before the heating. Cookie baking tomorrow and meal prep that takes heat. Crock pots ready to go. Cool meals... Well I don't know. Maybe diet time.
I have my meals planned and I am going to start tonight. I do not want to heat the house any more than I have to.
Tomorrow I plan to get all house work done... run to the library and get some good books to read. Get some cross-stitch or some sewing things. It is going to be a long hot week!... This is suppose to start Sunday at 7 a.m. and go through Friday 7 p.m. I will not be on the computer any more than I have to be.
I guess I should go change some of the water in the pond for the fish. If it gets that hot they could die... don't want to loose any of them. Hopefully Rachel's game Wednesday will get cancelled due to heat.

Have a great week... stay cool... stay safe....

No comments:

"Don't treat someone like a priority when all they are willing to treat you like is an option." -- Unknown