Pledge by Red Skelton

Translate

Search & Win

Tuesday, July 26, 2011

How?

How? Why? Where were the parents?
The twelve year old boy's name was Travis Messenger. He passed away today. I have not heard anything more about the fourteen year old.

Tragedy. Where were the adults? What was a 12 and 14 year old doing stealing not one car, but two. Not only did they steal two cars, but they wrecked two cars. Where were the adults? Why were they out at that time of day? Why, why, why!

8:52 PM, Tuesday; Update: I am not sure, but the comments I am reading make me believe that the 14 years old has passed also. I know he was in surgery this afternoon.
His name is Logan. That is all I know right now.

Like I stated earlier, where were the adults?

No comments:

"Don't treat someone like a priority when all they are willing to treat you like is an option." -- Unknown