Pledge by Red Skelton

Translate

Search & Win

Tuesday, July 19, 2011

Here I sit

Here I sit, 11:05 p.m. and Rachel is not home from the team party. Where or Where can my granddaughter be?

I guess this team likes to party pretty hardy. I know it is the end of the year type stuff, but their season still has a few weeks left. I think they should all be home in bed since they have a double header tomorrow.

Heat, little sleep and a double header equals wore out.
Rachel has nationals in roller skating on Saturday. I wonder how many hours of sleep she will need with this party tonight.

I have to get up in the morning. I wish she would call in the next couple of minutes since I have to met up with her ride.

No comments:

"Don't treat someone like a priority when all they are willing to treat you like is an option." -- Unknown