Pledge by Red Skelton

Translate

Search & Win

Monday, July 11, 2011

Vacation

We are home once again. Visited many relatives. Some we haven't seen in too many years, others we see each time we go.
Our one grandson will be graduating from high school this coming school year. He is growing into a wonderful young man. Of course we share the passion of family history.
I met an aunt of my husband's that I have never met before. She was so funny. Loved meeting her. She has many stories to tell. I can't wait to go back and hear them.
I am so lucky to have a wonderful family. I will post a few of the pictures of the grandchildren on here soon. Still trying to get motivated after the trip.

No comments:

"Don't treat someone like a priority when all they are willing to treat you like is an option." -- Unknown