Pledge by Red Skelton

Translate

Search & Win

Saturday, January 7, 2012

Almost Sunday, Jan. 8, 2011

Wow it seems like this month is going by quickly. It doesn't seem possible... Well I know it is. I was thinking Monday night, just think the Winter break went by so quickly, I would be getting ready to go back to work already... Retirement is great. I don't have to work. I don't even feel like substitute teaching. Woo hoo. My great husband and I are planning our first vacation for 2011.  I plan to do some family research and he is going motorcycle riding. We are going to be camping on some of this trip.
My second trip of the year will be to visit my family in England and Wales. I am so excited. I do not know what gifts to take. Something made in America.
I try hard to find items made in America, but to my surprise I had purchased yarn made in England to make Katelyn's dress. Oh well at least that is a country I don't mind purchasing goods from.  I will ask my family about some gift ideas to take to England and Wales.

No comments:

"Don't treat someone like a priority when all they are willing to treat you like is an option." -- Unknown