Pledge by Red Skelton

Translate

Search & Win

Tuesday, January 31, 2012

Facebook....

I think I don't really like facebook. I mean I like the fact that you can connect with friends and family you have not seen for a long time, however I get bored with reading things like: "I don't feel well today." ; "going grocery shopping." So you don't feel well.... go lay down and get well.... go do you grocery shopping.
I do like when people announce good things like babies being born, they have won an award or the fact that someone needs prayers for an illness or tragedy.
I still enjoy reading a good hard copy book, the newspaper (Ours doesn't have much news any more) and magazines.

No comments:

"Don't treat someone like a priority when all they are willing to treat you like is an option." -- Unknown