Pledge by Red Skelton

Translate

Search & Win

Monday, January 30, 2012

Aunt Alice

I arrived home Saturday after a week in Tennessee. Lara and I went to visit my husband's Aunt Alice. She is having some memory lapse. She enjoyed visiting, but became confused numerous times. Her son just got out of prison about 3 months ago. He was to go to a half-way house for 2 years, however he came to her house. I believe she is afraid of him. I don't know what to do to help her, but that should be the prison problem and her daughters'. Hope the girls come home soon and decide that she needs help getting him out of there. I am not sure they will come visit since he is there. They wanted her to not leave him anything in her will, but she feels he would harm the girls. So.... the saga will continue....

No comments:

"Don't treat someone like a priority when all they are willing to treat you like is an option." -- Unknown