Pledge by Red Skelton

Translate

Search & Win

Wednesday, January 18, 2012

working....

Working on my computer files. I have a tendency when I know I am going someplace for a few days to back everything up on my external drives so I will have them if someone breaks into the house or a storm or what ever might happen. I have numerous copies of everything.
Last night and most of today I have sat at the crazy computer, sorting, deleting and organizing data ~ still not done. Probably a few days of work ahead of me.
I have an external drive for just genealogy, just for pictures, just for documents, just for school things (I won't use these any more, however Kristina, Casi and Lara may want some of them.), one just for magazine articles I like, one for my cookbooks and favorite recipes and one for my adobe suites.
Wow that is a lot of external drives.
I find that many of them are almost filled. Ugh that means I may have to purchase more of them.
I am trying to decide if I should get my hair cut before I go to Europe or if I should keep it as it is. I am thinking of having highlights and lowlights put in. My great husband likes that idea.
I made pork chops tonight for dinner with homemade biscuits, corn, green beans and apple salad. I don't usually fry food, however tonight it sounded good and I needed to pick Rachel up at the junior high, which meant I could not leave food cooking.
Time to go watch Big Bang Theory. Night all.

No comments:

"Don't treat someone like a priority when all they are willing to treat you like is an option." -- Unknown