Pledge by Red Skelton

Translate

Search & Win

Tuesday, January 31, 2012

Tennessee pics


Grandpa Hall's Aunt Alice and Katelyn. She could not hold her enough.
Mommy's cousin Julie's husband Barry. He held me all through lunch the first day I met him.
Mommy's cousin Julie. She really cooked us a great meal. Can't wait till I can really eat it.
Mommy's cousin Sarah's son Hayden. He loved holding Katelyn.
Mommy's cousin Sarah's daughter Kya. She moved me from one arm to the other for this picture.
Grandpa Hall's sister Virginia and her husband Blake. I liked them.
Mommy's cousin Julie's son and daughter, James and Mattie. James played a "mean" piano for all of us. Can't wait till I can play like him.

No comments:

"Don't treat someone like a priority when all they are willing to treat you like is an option." -- Unknown