Pledge by Red Skelton

Translate

Search & Win

Monday, February 6, 2012

Finally did...

All the times I have traveled outside of the US I have never had to have a passport. So today I apply for the first time. Use to be all you needed was a certified copy of your birth certificate, drivers license and if you where married your marriage license.
When I was a child you didn't need anything to go to Canada or Mexico.
So guess I need to get a passport or I won't be able to go visit my family across the great pond. This is so exciting as all we have ever done is communicate by snail mail and emails. We have done video chats and sent voice emails. I can't wait to visit my cousins and visit my grandparents home land.

No comments:

"Don't treat someone like a priority when all they are willing to treat you like is an option." -- Unknown