Pledge by Red Skelton

Translate

Search & Win

Thursday, February 2, 2012

Sooo much and Dump Cake

I have been going through my family history research for the past two months. I didn't realize I had so much to enter into my files.
Yesterday I started to go through information and entering it, scanning information and pitching needless and duplicate stuff.
What color should I paint the office? I think I want a relaxing color. Not sure just which one. There are so many colors that I really like. Such a hard decision. Suggestions family?
Tonight I am cooking goulash. Mom wants that for supper. So that is what we will be having.
Tomorrow we are having chicken legs and I am making an apple dump cake.
I also have to do mom's hair Saturday so she will look good for Sunday. She had it done while I was gone at a beauty shop. She didn't like it.

Here is the Dump Cake Recipe
DUMP CAKE  
1 (16-ounce) can crushed pineapple
1 (21-ounce) can cherry pie filling
1 (18.25-ounce) package yellow cake mix
1/2 cup butter, chilled
1/2 cup chopped nuts
Preheat oven to 350°F. Grease well a 13 x 9 x 2-inch pan.

Dump pineapple (including juice) into the prepared pan; spread evenly.
Dump cherry pie filling over pineapple, spreading evenly.
Dump yellow cake mix over the top, spreading evenly.
Cut cold butter into 1/4-inch slices and arrange over the top. Sprinkle with nuts.
Bake in preheated oven until a toothpick inserted into the center of the cake comes out clean (about 40 - 60 minutes).
About 10 servings.

No comments:

"Don't treat someone like a priority when all they are willing to treat you like is an option." -- Unknown