Pledge by Red Skelton

Translate

Search & Win

Saturday, February 4, 2012

Life is Crazy..... LOL

I need to go to the library. I have done mom's hair today, picked up 25 pounds of fresh ground sausage, and 25 pounds of pork loin and ribs.
I would like for every one to know that the dump cake was really good. Ashley was here with me, home sick from school, and we made homemade cinnamon rolls for her breakfast (she helped and loved the cooking) and then we made a dump cake.
The only thing we did different than the recipe is we added cinnamon sugar to the top of the cake mix and then the butter and then Ashley wanted more cinnamon sugar on top of the butter. The crust was really good then. Melted butter and sugar made a glaze.
Try it.
I have been very busy adding information into my family files. I make sure to scan all of the papers first, just in case. Well I need to go get things done. Mom and I are running to Long Johns for dinner tonight and bringing James home his. We need to add more fish.... I dislike cooking fish... So Long Johns can do it for me.
Later.

No comments:

"Don't treat someone like a priority when all they are willing to treat you like is an option." -- Unknown