Pledge by Red Skelton

Translate

Search & Win

Wednesday, February 8, 2012

Still working on...

Still working on my magazine stash. Yip..... Mom gets magazines still, even though her shop has been closed for 10 years, and gives me them when she is finished reading. So then I get piles to add to my piles. Well it is not a hoarding type pile... I put them in a bin and when I have time I go through them, scan what I want to keep and throw all away. It just that sometimes she insists I take them when I really don't have time to go through them. I also get magazines that she doesn't, my sewing, knitting, crocheting, quilting, craft, cooking and a few more.... So the monthly magazine "hoard" happens and it gets to the point of feeling "out of control." It doesn't depress me, as I am a happy-go-lucky type person. Now that I am retired I am slowly getting the "hoard" of magazines under control.
I am actually through with about half, but here we are a new month and you know what that means, more magazines.....I think I better get off of here and start scanning... Later.

No comments:

"Don't treat someone like a priority when all they are willing to treat you like is an option." -- Unknown